Yuyushiki : ANT+ Bicycle Power Viewer for Indoor Cycling
- Windows PC. x86 capable machine. In other words, ARM machine doesn't work.
- ANT+ USB stick. Search 'ANT+ USB' in eBay. Around $10 including shipping charge.
- VFD customer display. 2 x 20 characters, ESC/POS command mode is required. Search "VFD customer display" in Aliexpress. Around $60 including shipping charge.
- ANT+ power meter. No BLE support so far.
- A bike and a turbo trainer, of course :-)
Get latest 'Setup_Yuyushiki_ver_?_?_?.zip' from GitHub.
How to start
- Configure your customer display. It should be in ESC/POS command mode. The supplier will give you the configuration software.
- Install Yuyushiki.
- Plug your customer display and ANT+ USB stick to your Windows PC.
- Start Yuyushiki.
- Connect Yuyushiki to your customer display. 'Test' button should show 'Connected to Yuyushiki' on your customer display if OK.
- Connect Yuyushiki to your power meter. Spin your crank and wake up it. Click 'Search PM' button, and you'll find it.
- Make your plan. Look at initial text on the screen and modify it.
- Click play button.
Do you have a problem?
Yuyushiki is open source software and no support. Get the source code from the GitHub repository and fix it.
2018 Hajime NAKAZATO email@example.com